Monday, March 12, 2012

Officially a College Graduate - Now What!?

Yup, as of December 17, 2011, I am a college graduate.  Though apparently, it takes the system up to 12 weeks to verify that all things are in order before retroactively proving a piece of paper that validates me as a more functional member of society. (yey!)

 
 To be honest, I never thought this day would come.  College really wasn't for me when I was younger, I had no desire to mingle with kids my age that just talked about things I really could care less about.  Weird thing is, I knew I was going to be successful even without a degree, but I do know that it is important to my dad, and hey... it was the proper time for me!  Graduating at the age of 31 is actually great (for me anyways), I have a great repertoire with my instructors, always the first to volunteer, not shy to provide my opinion - not to mention a bit more eloquent than my other colleagues.

Well, this is just the first step for me and I can't wait to move forward a pursue a graduate degree in Anthropology.

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: