Friday, March 02, 2012

e-reader FAN!

Wow, I bought my Kindle on the big island because it was not only on sale but because it was a returned item, so it was super cheap!  

Cool thing about these items are it still comes with a warranty, and all electronics bought at Target comes with their support for a whole year (if you have any problems with set-up, etc.)

Well, I've read a lot more books that I thought I would, especially on my last trip to Dominican Republic. I'm actually going to be publishing a blog with a list of all of my Kindle books (if you would like to borrow one, let me know!)

So far, I have read...

Water for Elephants
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
Goodness Gracious Green
Shopaholic Ties the Knot
The Undomestic Goddess
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Can You Keep a Secret?

My Kindle
Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: