Sunday, March 18, 2012

TechTalk - FitTalk - 1,000 Miles - RunKeeper

 Remember the days, when the only way you could actually keep track of your workout distance and time is by running laps? or running a trail?

Thanks to smartphones with GPS along with smart techies that made awesome applications, now we can just start an application and BAM! Our pace, distance, time, elevation, even heartrate can be tracked.

Well, I've used several applications out there (previously Nike+, but their shoes suck) and I had years of lag before I found RunKeeper I love the app so much that I even changed to an Android phone (the windows version doesn't work as well).

So... today I reached a milestone using the runkeeper application - 1,000 miles!!  Through a  combination of running, cycling, a little bit of hiking and a smidgen of walking.

Any other RunKeeper users out there?!


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: