Monday, February 27, 2012

HI to FL - Old/New Friend

Old... New Friend...  No she isn't old... but we've met for the first time 8 years ago in Hawaii... back when I was living at Kamakee Vista... OMG.

She was my couchsurfing guest... 

Who would have thought we would have reunited 8 years later and I would be the one being shown around this city?!

Well, that and we're both living here in St. Pete!

We went to Dali museum which was beyond phenomenal.  Here is a picture I took from the outside.

I didn't take any pictures of the paintings (I didn't want to get in trouble)... Had such a great time!  We had a tour with a docent and I learned so much about Dali.  

His paintings have so many dimensions and underlying meanings - one can probably study them for years (and I'm guessing people have!)

I'm sure we'll be exploring more of St. Pete and Tampa! 

Will keep you posted!



Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: