Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NXE - New Xbox Experience

NXE - NEW XBOX EXPERIENCE

I downloaded the new xbox experience this morning for my xbox and I love it!

Not only do we have Avatars (mine below, its the closest I can get my avatar to look like me). There are also numerous updates that I love!

I can now stream Netflix movies without a computer! Not that I could do it at home because I don't have IE (Internet Explorer). I need to update my queue to include more watch it now movies.

Now I will probably need a part time job as knowing Microsoft I will have to pay to get new clothes for my avatar. I need slippers and boardshorts!


My Avatar
Photobucket

Netflix program (shot of my TV)
Photobucket


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

hahahha, your avatar rocks!

Unknown said...

I need board shorts!

I thought I wouldn't like making an avatar... but I do... so much fun!