Sunday, November 02, 2008

24" iMac

24" iMac

I had purchased this new 24" iMac. Awesome specs, free printer and after lugging it home (its not light) I got home and yeah... I was so excited at the store that I forgot to get the one with the bigger hard drive. You think a computer for $2000 would come with more than 320GB of hard drive. I mean you can get a PC desktop for $500 with the kind of storage. Needless to say, I returned it and got a gift card.

After talking to a couple of friends I am debating on buying it now or waiting as soon as the new ones come out. Apple has just refreshed the MacBook line and I don't see any reason why they won't do the same to the iMacs right before the holidays.

Arrghh! I want a new computer!

Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: