Thursday, September 24, 2015

My New Bike!

It's official!  I can start training for the 2016 AIDS LifeCycle - well starting Friday afternoon when my bike is delivered.  Make that Saturday morning, because I am hanging out with Michelle Friday night.  Actually, Saturday afternoon.  I have to go to Best Buy and return the laptop I bought and get something better for video editing.

Yeah, Saturday afternoon, closer to evening, because its really hot in the afternoon with the blazing sun.  

Anywho!  In addition to the bike, there is TONS of new gear that I bought and more I have to buy.  I have a new helmet, bike pump, Co2 cartridge, rear mount pouch to put everything in.

I still have to buy lights, clips, cycling shoes, aero bars (in the future), water bottle, maybe a phone mount, ooohhh, maybe one of those LED lights that goes around the tire!

Anywho, thanks everyone for following along this journey with me.

If you haven't done so, please check out my fundraising page, any donation will be greatly appreciated.  Sometimes I have to remember who I am doing this for.



YouTube: http://goo.gl/0vks5e 
Mahalo for reading. 
Until next time.

No comments: