Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 0 - 2016 AIDSLifeCycle - I'm am SO out of SHAPE

To some people I have done some unthinkable things in my life.  Go to Ukraine during a civil war, eat an insane amount of food, get married!

I feel like this time around I am going to do another unthinkable thing again - get back into shape.  Apparently, drinking beer in large quantities doesn't help you get in the beset shape of your life - contrary to those beer runs which sounds like a great idea!

Today, like many times before, I ran around the marina.  Except today, it was really really hard to do so and to be honest, it'll probably be like that for a couple of weeks!  No worries though, I plan to whip this completely into shape, without dieting.

Soon, I plan to work out twice a day, a quick 30-40 minute run in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.

Actually, once I get a bike - that would be a really big help!  How can I compete in a bike race without a bike?  Unfortunately, there is no bike shops near me and it might be even cheaper to get a bike shipped from the mainland - crazy right?!

Oh yeah, if you want to donate - click here!  I am $300 of my goal to raise my first thousand by the end of the month!  This is going to be a hard fundraising endeavor.  Normally, the first thousand is the easiest - so if I can't even raise $1,000 - imagine the next $2,000 I'd have to raise!

We'll stay tuned to my blog... I'll be writing more and keep you abreast with what's going on in my life!    


YouTube: http://goo.gl/0vks5e 
Mahalo for reading. 
Until next time.

No comments: