Monday, December 16, 2013

2013 - ChristmasTime - Ugly Christmas Sweater

Christmas is my favorite holiday out of the year...



I love it all, shopping, Christmas wrapping, cooking, hosting, laughing, decorating, decorating Christmas trees (in fact, when in Hawaii, I decorate the church Christmas trees), Starbucks Gingerbread latte, Christmas music, gifting, and spending time with great company.

One of the illusive Christmas traditions I had yet to participate in was the "Ugly Christmas Sweater" - UNTIL NOW...

CLICK HERE - to read a little history of the Ugly Christmas Sweater.

Yesterday, I decided I wanted an Ugly Christmas Sweater party.. so my BFFs and I went to Michael's and went shopping (which all the Christmas decoration was 70% off!), which made Christmas sweaters really affordable.  You can buy your own ugly Christmas sweater - you probably already have one that was given to you as a child or teen, but making your own is super fun!  Just take a sweater - that you no longer plan to use and decorate it with big, elaborate and over the top Christmas decorations!

Here is a collage of our Ugly Christmas Sweater...
PS. Some of you may receive a Christmas card with a photo of this!





CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: