Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 - A look back

Wow, another year is coming to a close.  I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I'm very fortunate.
***Trying this again, my first time writing this was deleted***


Check out my previous End of Year Blogs
CLICK HERE for last year's (2012) A look back...
CLICK HERE for 2011's A look back...

This year has been really amazing.  I am nearly finished with my Master's Degree - starting my thesis this January 2014.  I've also been quite fortunate to travel around this year, both to new places and to familiar places.  This year I've visited Spain (Madrid, Palma Mallorca, Bilbao, Asturias, Valencia), Portugal, United States (Florida, Nevada, California, Hawaii: Oahu, Big Island, Maui), France and Netherlands. Also visited a few new countries this year: Croatia, Hungary and Poland - Not counting this holiday trip in December and January.

I am also simplifying my life.  My following accounts have been deleted: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tumblr.  Sticking to Twitter, and Google+.  I've also deleted my Spanish blog and several other accounts and emails.  I will soon be blogging in Spanish as well via this blog.   

This year, my most popular blogs involved technology.  As most people are becoming more connected and with different technologies emerging (Windows RT, Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, Chromebook, Chromecast, Nokia 41 MP camera!) people are just naturally curious about the new technologies and though there are plenty of technology blogs out there, I actually respond to every single comment I receive!  

2013 - Most viewed blogs

2013 - Top 3 favorite pictures
It was quite difficult to just pick three pictures considering the amount of adventures I had this year.  I wanted to pick three that were full of joy and emotion and one which was just pretty cool.  Enjoy.

Me - Playa de los cathedrales

Michelle and I - Parasailing

Andrea and I
2013 - My Top 3 most viewed YouTube videos
This year, my most viewed YouTube videos involved male dancers, Surface RT, and Café con leche with Max.  Enjoy!

2nd Runner Up - TravelTalk - Na Kane - Male Revue Show - The Men of Paradise


1st Runner Up - TechTalk - Microsoft Surface RT - App List


MOST VIEWED - Café con leche with Max - Introduction

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: