Monday, December 23, 2013

ChristmasTime - Best Christmas Surprise Present EVER!

For those of you who have shopped for me before, you probably know that I am not the easiest person to buy a present for (with the exception of food - of course!).
 
Christmas isn't even here yet, but I received what is probably the best surprise present I've ever received.  To be honest, the video has not only captured many memories of recent past, but also capture a bit of my essence.  The timing and message of this video couldn't be more perfect.  I prefer for my life to have more of a fluidity than most people, but in the past month, there have been major changes in my life, from my Master's Degree, life in Spain, homesickness, exercise (or lack thereof), and changes to my rock.
 
I know it sounds weird, but I was quite emotional this week, two of my bestest friends are moving and it really affected me more than I thought it would.  However, this surprise present has really made my spirits a bit more free and less worrisome.
 
Yes, the latest and greatest gadgets, or clothes are awesome.
 
But this gift is priceless.
 
Please enjoy.  I have... over and over again...

Special thank to +Poli P and +S Valencia 
 

 
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: