Thursday, March 21, 2013

SpainTalk - This Fall...

Well, I can't believe that the time is already here... well, its been here for quite sometime, just the decision making process has to pretty much happen now.

What am I talking about?  I am talking about where I will be working here in Spain for the next year.  I pretty much knew that I wanted to stay another year here in Spain and I've been racking my brain with countless thoughts about Asturias, Ferrol, Valencia, Santiago, Madrid and Palma.

So how did I finally decide where to go?

After spending countless hours (perhaps even days) on where to go work, etc.

It came down to the roll of the dice.  (literally)

Well, I couldn't find a dice - so a number generating application on my phone.

I assigned the 6 places a number from 1-6, the first place to get picked twice was the winner.

So... where am I going to be working this fall?

Drum Roll please...

Madrid...
(was not the winner)

Valencia 
(was also not chosen)

Asturias 
(was close, but no cigar)...

This fall, I have requested to work in...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Santiago de Compostela.

Final paperwork will be mailed tomorrow.

Yes, I will be staying here in Galicia.

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: