Tuesday, April 02, 2013

TravelTalk - The More Places I See... France, April 2013.

This past week, I had a little vacation and went to Montpellier and Paris.

After visiting Paris, I get questions like:
Did you see the Eiffel Tower?
Did you walk along the L'Arc De Triomphe?
Did you see the Mona Lisa?
Did you go to the Louvre?

The answer is No. No. No. No.

This is my 10th time to Paris, maybe 11.  Funny thing is I more I travel, I am starting to realize certain things about the way I travel and what is important to me.  

So... what did I do in Paris?  Everytime I go to Paris, I want to do something different.  This time was really cold, which was surprising because 2 years ago, I went to Paris during this same time frame and the weather was perfect - in fact - I went hiking with Marc, pitched camp by the lake and had an awesome time.

In Montpellier, it was great to be with people I've known for sometime... Alex and Donalie...
Seeing familiar faces (Donalie's friends who visited Ferrol) was great along with new friends as well!

Here are some pics from the trip...  Some modified and taken with my Nokia 820.



Sete










Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: