Monday, February 25, 2013

TravelTalk - SpainTalk - Palma Mallorca

Aloha everyone!

Whew - the next month - I will be blogging quite frequently... 

My semester as a student ends on Friday and I am going to take a semester off (as a graduate student!)

For those of you on Google+ you've probably seen most of these pictures as I like to post somethings while I am on the road... 

The weather this trip was FABULOUS!

WOW.  I literally wore a tshirt the entire trip (except the last 2 days in Oviedo - brrr).

I had a great experience in Palma... I was surprised that there were so many German people.  In Palma, I used a service called airbnb.com - since I couldn't find a couchsurfer to host me (for those of you CS members - let me know and let's hang out!)

In addition to having great weather, I actually ended up posing for a local clothing company - haha, I'll post those pics once they are ready... this was very exciting - but not my first time on television or in front of the camera... 

Actually, I was thinking of buying a video recorder (one with HD - at least 720p) because I was thinking of starting a weekly vlog (video blog) in Spanish... to practice my Spanish and talk about my experiences here... and also I thought it might be fun since I'll be traveling around the world this summer in Florida, Las Vegas, Hawaii and Eastern Europe.. .we'll see how that goes - I totally need more practice...

Anywho, what was I talking about?!  I am so sleepy... I didn't take a siesta today... and I am so behind on emails!  OMG... 

Ha ha, more pics to come - I actually don't have that many - due to the camera incidence and the iPhone incidence... #FML (not really - but ok).

Could I see myself living in Palma?!  I could because its a bike friendly place, but at the same token - I don't think I could be around all these tourists... 


Soller
Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: