Sunday, February 24, 2013

TravelTalk - SpainTalk - Back from holidays

Aloha everyone,

I'm back from vacation. woot!  

I went to Palma Mallorca, Barcelona, Bilbao, Oviedo (and surrounding areas)...

This trip was great - experienced new places, new airline (ryanair), new accommodation (airbnb.com), stayed with couchsurfers, ate great food, explored new places, ate great food...

For those of you visiting Spain and only visit the big cities, you are missing out on what Spain has to truly offer.  No offense to people from Madrid and Barcelona - but these aren't my favorite places in Spain, then again, I like smaller towns...  =]

More pictures coming soon... (NOT too many, because my camera battery died - and I didn't bring the charger), so I asked people to take pictures of me with their phones and email it to me  =] HAHAHAHA

ALSO, I LOST MY IPHONE... yeah...
My borracho-ed, go-go, pole dancing stripper alter-ego came out... 

let's just say that I'm not one bit sad about losing my iPhone.

(if I left it on the bus - yes, but losing it while leaving my mark in Bilbao.. no)

My new phone... woot!  =]

More blog posts coming this week - 
I have 1 more week off, came back early to finish my graduate studies this week!


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: