Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Friends and Family - SPAINTALK - Sending Packages...

Friends and Family,

Please do not send me anything.  I know you love and want to send me things of Hawaii and things that remind of me home, but to be honest, I want to punch a wall everytime I receive a notice from the Correos.

The postage system here in Spain is completely messed up.  Yes, F*****d up.  

I've received countless packages from all over the world (yes, i'm a shopaholic) but any packages from the United States must be held in customs in Madrid.

Then I have to complete a form, sign it, including a list with the things you have sent - I AM NOT PSYCHIC.  Needless to say, I am still fighting with ADTPOSTALES for a package that was received in Spain on February 6th.  YES, and I don't think I am getting the package anytime soon because apparently the documentation provided was not sufficient - SO they have to send another paper from Madrid to Ferrol, with a CODE, so I can then upload the documents online.

#FML.

Love you, but please don't send me anything, unless I ask for it.  

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: