Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SpainTalk - 2013 Madrid Open!

Yes, I am a tennis freak.  

While I don't play at all, I can watch tennis all day, all weekend, all week, 24/7 without stop.  

This year, I will FINALLY be watching a LIVE tennis match.  

I have purchased tickets to the 2013 Madrid Open this March!!

I am super excited - while I will not be watching the finals week (its 10x the price), I bought tickets for the first week of play (basically Rounds 1-4). 

 However, I will still get to watch the higher ranked players at night!

For those you who want to join me on the fun... CLICK HERE

I bought all day tickets for Saturday/Sunday (May 4-5th) which is only 24€ for both days.

The next weekend was about 90€ for each day (semifinals and finals).

My favorite tennis player of all time is Venus Williams - because we were born on the same month and year... and I've just followed her tennis career.. I hope I get to see her play!



This will be my first sporting event in Europe!  
Unless you count the fact that I ran the Dublin Marathon in 2004.

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: