Monday, June 18, 2012

FriendTalk - Happy Graduation Class of 2012!

Yes, it is that time of the year.  The time of the year you realize that you should have started working out sooner.  The time of the year when birds wake you up way too early.  The time of the year where traffic is more plentiful than normal and gas prices are higher.  

Summer is a comin' y'all!

With summer a comin' plenty of other things has a came as well.  o_O I'm just making up words now.

One of those things is graduation!  Yes, special graduate shoutout to:

Maya Mulvilhill - University of Hawaii at Manoa
Michelle Morales - University of Hawaii at Manoa
Jerica Catoera - University of California - Irvine
and 
Hosanna Policarpio - Art Institute of Tampa

While, I wasn't able to attend all the graduations! Primarily due to airfare costs, I hope you guys got your graduation cards! =D

To the class of 2012.  Times are a lot different, find your happiness, pursue your dreams, and go away (lol meaning travel somewhere)!

I was lucky enough to graduate one - and somewhat contemplating if I should have attended my own graduation (meh.)



Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: