Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LifeTalk - 32nd Birthday! Lucky Okole!

What an awesome birthday!  Seriously!  I wish more of you were here to help me celebrate, but with the pictures you've sent, I definitely feel you spirit with me!  Of course, I am going to torture you first before I show you the final collage!

Alright, my day started innocently enough, emails, an extra 2 hours in bed, light breakfast, phone calls, texts.

First duty... lunch!  Well, of course today was mostly composed of food, and of course you're not surprised (are you?!) Alright, first stop... seafood - or no see food? 


After demolishing crabs, corn, potatoes, muscles, scallops and dessert... 
Next stop, one of my favorite places on Earth, filled with gourmet products in abundance - Costco! ha ha, I had to buy soy milk and buy this CD (of course!)



Well, one of my favorite things to do that I haven't had a chance to partake in a while is you've guessed it... (or maybe not...) and hey, doesn't look like I'm a bad shot either, ey?













Ha! Well, after the range, a little bit of a quick relaxation time, an guess what - its that time again!  Time to eat!  Not just eating though, being in the presence of really great friends, good food and some alcohol. Yes, I know I look like I just woke up, but hey... I'm in Florida - no need to dress to impress! lolz  Although everyone looked like they just left work and I looked like I was in the Northwest and I just finished hiking, with drawstring pants and a walking shoes.

Alright alright... you're here for the collage...

Oh wait. I'll be updating this another time to add pictures of the birthday cards I received!

Thanks so much for my birthday cards, presents, thoughts, phone calls, texts, tweets and just all the love.!  .

Ok, thanks for getting this far.  =D  Here is my favorite birthday present ever.  Yes, I received tons of pictures, but most of those weren't shot for me.  They were for an even or for your own personal use.  I wanted a picture of you just for me, and boy you guys are creative!  Some of you used your phone to add a note, made a cake and of course puppies! OMG.  Yes, I was emotional making this collage.  <3 you all. Thank you so so much.



Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: