Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LifeTalk - Happy 32nd Birthday To Me!

Aloha everyone,

I can't believe it, as of today I am 32.  Another year wiser.  This past year has really taught me a lot about relationships and personal growth.  I am truly blessed to have loving friends and family through this journey - even through my temper tantrums, (o_O) which fortunately are having less frequently the more I age.

So what do I have planned today?!  This morning, I am planning to go for a run (yes, it is really therapeutic for me), go for a massage, head to the gun range, take a nap, and have dinner.

What's up ahead for me in the next year? Well, to be honest, who knows? I'm living life from day to day taking advantage of opportunities, while napping in the process.  I'm very lucky to have this fluidity in my life, and that is due to the strong foundation of friends and family that I have.

I probably don't say this enough, but I truly do love you all (except for when I'm hungry).

Hugs and Kisses from FLORIDA!

If you haven't sent your picture with a Happy Birthday Max sign - send it soon! 
I'll be creating my collage this week!

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: