Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Monthly Challenge - INSANITY - Update

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while, internet here is BOO! and I'm pretty much using my phone to tether and access the internet.

I've lost some weight since I started Insanity - and I am probably one of rare people who is not happy about it. I have stuck to the work out, but not strictly with the food, and I have lot a lot of muscle.  I may have more definition in the abdominal section, but I've lost about 1.5" to 2" around my thighs.  As a cyclist, my thighs are calves are very important and I feel like they are shrinking.

I do plan on continuing on with the program, but I will start supplementing with abdominal exercises.  Insanity is great, but I feel like it doesn't target the lower abdominal.

Will post more pictures on Monday!

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: