Monday, May 14, 2012

Monthly Challenge - INSANITY - Day 8

Day 1

Alright...

It is the start of the 2nd week and to be honest, it hasn't been that hard.  If you're in shape and use to boot camp type workouts, this isn't too bad.

The format of each workout, is in 3 sets - each increasing in speed and therefore difficulty.  After the first 3 sets, you stretch, then a final 3 sets of different exercises.  If you're use to working out 2-3 hours (cycling or running) this will target different sets of muscles.  For me, my calves and lower back have been the most sore.

This week I've actually lost 3 pounds - something I didn't want to do, I guess I have to increase my caloric intake.

I haven't been following the diet, because generally I eat pretty healthy, my diet at home consists of chicken breast, rice, eggs, yogurt, nuts, cereal and fruits.





Day 8
Yes, I take my pictures before my work out at 7am and I'm really not that photogenic when I am half awake trying to set up a dumb camera on a timer and getting my shot in the picture.

If you have any questions about the work-out, let me know.

Shoot me an email or post them in the comments below.

The next fit test is next Monday - the time of my next update.

Starting in 2 weeks, I will start incorporating night yoga classes to increase my flexibility.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: