Monday, May 07, 2012

HI to FL - Equestrian Weekend

Alright - this weekend was quite interesting, it started with a very nice dinner (which I will be blogging about tomorrow - involving way too much food)...

Most of my weekend was spent in a place with different scenery - Gainesville, Florida.  Don't get me wrong Gainesville is actually a big city - housing one of the biggest colleges in Florida, but there is also country surrounding this city - which is quite nice.

I needed a change of scenery and this was exactly what the doctor ordered before school starts today.  GASP!

Well, the pictures are in chronological order - the 3rd and 4th photo involve using a curry comb and a dandy brush - to get the dirt off of the horse.

Sorry so short, I am really quite exhausted.







Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: