Monday, May 07, 2012

Monthly Challenge - INSANITY - Day 1

Hey everyone,

I know, I know... what is INSANITY?  Considering I was suppose to do a monthly challenge by being a vegetarian?!  I was a vegetarian for a good week, then I though I wanted to be in shape for the summer season... Which will require a lot of working out and a lot of protein, so... I will continue on the vegetarian challenge another month.

INSANITY work out is a 60 day challenge that is more or less bootcamp style workout that incorporates MIT (Maximum Interval Training).  

To read more about INSANITY... CLICK HERE...

Yup, I will be blogging about my experience with INSANITY over the next 60 days... giving you updates hopefully at least twice a week (I'll be posting a picture - once a week!).  If you're thinking about starting this program and have any questions - let me know!?

The first day is a Fit Test... Here are my results as well as a picture of me - taken about an hour ago.

The test itself wasn't very hard - but if you're not use to doing bootcamp style workouts - it will be painful. The Fit test utilizes a lot of quads (squats, burpees, etc.)

Well thanks for reading and wish me luck!

Day 1

MOVE
Fit Test –
May 7
SWITCH KICKS
88
POWER JACYK
50
POWER KNEES
80
POWER JUMPS
30
GLOBE JUMPS
9
SUICIDE JUMPS
17
PUSH-UP JACKS
20
LOW PLANS OBLIQUE
46
WEIGHT
150.6


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: