Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LifeTalk - A Month Off

Wow... Sort of unexpected I just literally took a month off of life.  No blogging, minimal working out, I was sick for a week.  

Though some aspects of my life were not that exciting, some parts has also been moving quite fast.  

I'll be blogging quite frequently in the next month... mostly because.. guess what?  

I start graduate school on May 7th.  I will be working on a Master in Public Health.  ME!?  Who would have thought?!  Considering I was very anti-school and very pro-learning life through experience, I think the educational system does have certain advantages - especially once you have lived life a little bit.  

Also, I've made a complete transition from Mac to PC.  Yes.  I'll be blogging about the transition and what I hate/love about the PC/Mac world!  Hint - I have abandoned iTunes.

That's not all, I've signed up for a race - I'll be keeping you posted as soon as I get the registration in the mail.  Just a note - it will be the longest race I have ever participated in.  Bring it on!  

I do finally have pictures of Dominican Republic and that will be the highlight of my next blog.

Oh guess what!? I'm not a blond anymore! 

Birthday is also exactly 2 months away! Gasp! What to do!?

Also looking for a host... looking to budget travel for 1-2 months!

Wow... I started working out again and it was my 100th activity using the application RunKeeper.
(that's a lot of calories!)


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: