Wednesday, February 01, 2012

HI to FL & Monthly Challenge

Seriously, I can't believe I've been here for only a couple of days.  Things are going so fast...

Ok, so what I have been up to recently?! 

What a small world.  I use to host people from Couchsurfing and Hospitalityclub in Hawaii when I use to live in my old apartment... and yes one of my guests lives here now in St. Pete... Ms. Sarai.

OMG. it was so nice to catch up with her, we went to dinner in Gulfport - called O'Maddy's (yes add me on Yelp! I've been checking in EVERYWHERE).  Dinner was beyond delicious, can't wait to go back there.  After dinner, we took Cassis dessert to go and we went back to her restaurant for a couple of drinks... met some cool peoples!  Then guess what! Went go George's Alibi to watch RPDR Season 3, and even a show afterwards!  Lots of alcohol and lots of food.

So basically no more drinking for a while. 

Today was quite productive... moved stuff from the old house to the new and unpacked a bit.  Then attended an orientation meeting to become a teacher here in the State of Florida.  Interesting, in 1 year, I can become a certified teacher here in the State of Florida (molding the future of tomorrow... bwah hahhh ah hhaha)

Oh and I had Olive Garden for Dinner.  WHAT WHAT!

Monthly challenge - Whipping back into shape.

Its actually really cool this month, the whole house is working out, I just write the workout schedule on the board and yes, everyone will do it.  GO TEAM!  I will be pretty much running every single day or some sort of cardio as well as do other exercises.  Need to get myself ready for Dominican Republic - I'll probably run out there as well. :)

Alright... yes... no pictures.  ugh (lame, I know), but I'll take pictures with Sarai tomorrow so you get to meet her... :)

Hugs.  Sorry so short, I need to get ready for bed!

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: