Monday, January 26, 2009

Next International Travel Destination

NEXT INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL DESTINATION

Where to go? For my 29th birthday, I definitely want to spend at least 5 days in the Philippines in another island than Luzon.

Upon doing my research, I was surprised the amount of low cost carrier airlines that fly to/from Manila and all over. There are plenty of airlines to choose from (I'll list by website in case you want to take a peek): tigerairways.com, flyseair.com, cebupacificair.com, asianspirit.com, airphilippines.com and even more!

Here is a pic of Cebu Pacific's Route.

I am really having a hard time... I'm debating on Thailand, Vietnam, or mainland China. I haven't been to any of those places.

So little time, so many places...

Where to go???

Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

well, you can see my 'review' of thailand and malaysia before you decide.

what about peru?

Unknown said...

I'm definitely heading to SE Asia. I'm saving S. America for December. :)

I can't wait to read all about your holidays!