Saturday, January 24, 2009

Goodbye, Mr. Reliable

MR. RELIABLE

I can't believe its been almost 4 years, and yes, its time for us now to part.

We've paid bills together, gone shopping, read the latest news. We've been to 3 continents together, met countless friends, kept in touch with our closest siblings, and make a couple of appointments here and there.

This is been an unbelievable run and I am sad to see you go, but as you know sometimes the grass is greener on the other side.

I am surprised that there are many people out there that want you, so off you go to your new home. Hopefully, you will be taken care of as well as I have taken care of you and vice versa. Show them the kindness and ease of the new world that you opened my eyes to.

I can't believe you still fetch a premium price after all these years. Yes, I know what I did isn't the best thing, selling you on eBay. But it just goes to show that you are still a top notch product.

Wish you all the best with your new owner. Fortunately, he's in Maui. You won't have to go anywhere cold, and maybe I can stop by and see you sometime.

PS. You had a winning bid of $459.00. I can't believe it! Going to miss you mucho!

Your friend always,
-Max

Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.