Wednesday, October 01, 2008

W.O.M. (Waste of Money)

WASTE OF MONEY
Alright, let me begin by saying that I am huge Christina Aguilera fan. That being said, her new CD is going to be a complete WOM (waste of money). Her new song, "Keeps Gettin' Better" was released today and her album "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits" will be released November 11, 2008.

Are you serious? A greatest hits album? You've had 3 albums. Most of your fans have purchased these 3 albums, and you're going to record 2 new songs and re-make 2 old songs, throw in your previous singles and call it a greatest hits?! Come on Christina! Ok, well if you do want people to buy your "Greatest Hits" album, how about you don't sell your single "Keeps Gettin' Better" on iTunes. Once people buy your new song, then there is NO REASON whatsoever to get the new "Greatest Hits" album.

I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me. I don't particularly enjoy the new single and I don't have any reason to buy your greatest hits album as I've purchased the previous singles you have released.

Why don't you just release a mini-album like you did previously with Target and Justin Timberlake. I honestly doubt people will shelve out $10.00 for this album as a whole.

Maybe next time, Christina.

Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: