Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I like men with BIG....

I LIKE MEN WITH BIG....

Vocabulary...

I have decided to test the waters and see what the gay online chat world has to offer me and its quite sad, really quite sad. I would receive emails with "sup", and not just from people around my age, but people in their 40s. What is "sup" anyways? It is hello? Is it go fcuk yourself? What ever happened to, "hi, hello, how are you doing?"

I deleted my online profile. I'd rather be alone than chat with "sup".

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

sup?!
lol
maybe its an acronym for Super Uber Penis...

I got your postcard today!
thanks so much!
yay, I love postcards, we totally need to do a group trip to Lisboa one day :)

Mommica said...

Sup...means What's up....y do I know this? Because NYers talk like that....I hate it!! It's so ghetto....