Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holiday, schmoliday

HOLIDAY
I was originally going to spend 11 days hanging out with friends and family. Then I thought to myself, what am I going to do when everyone goes to school, or work? I don't really have the desire to see anything in LA, so with the mortgage industry the way it is, I started looking at plane tickets from Los Angeles for a quick getaway.

Puerto Rico - $600
Costa Rica - $650
Buenos Aires - $900
Lima - $700
El Salvador - $650
Panama City - $500

$500! That sounds like a winner to me and I was planning to use miles to get to LA, so that ticket is only going to cost $2.50, not to mention I found a hostel in Panama City for $15/night! I can probably get by on $40/day (if not less).

Perfect timing! I'm going to South America in 2009, and I am going to visit central america this year!

Panama here I come!


Photobucket


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

ooh, nice. so what's panama supposed to be like?

Unknown said...

Sort of like Hawaii. :) In December, according to multiple sources its the best time to visit, between mid-December to March. Dry, warm and awesome!