Friday, May 16, 2008

Surfboard! My Top 6 Songs

Surfboard!

I purchased a new surfboard! Isle surfboards is having a sale this weekend (and since its 9PM here, its past midnight in California!) I was debating between a 9'0" performance longboard and a 9'2" longboard. I decided to go with the 9'2" (pictured on my earlier blog) since I use a 8'9" carbon fiber board now, so a little different depending on what the waves are looking like.

My Top 6 Songs
This is a pretty cool player that Amazon has. As you guys know, I've been listening to a lot of country music recently, and here are the top 6 songs I am currently listening to.


Running
I ran today at 5:45am and did bikram after work. Its now past 10P, wonder why I am not tired... Hmmmm.... Well, I am laying off my running for a bit, my knees are still bugging me after the 4th Km. At this rate, I am not really sure how I am going to do on the 1/2 marathon on 6/15, but I just have to wait it out.


Have a great weekend!

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: