Friday, May 09, 2008

Sex, Out & About, Commercials

SEX
Whatever your thinking, its not what you think it is. Being that I'm pretty much celibate, and a big fan of Sex and the City. I went to the movie website and took the Match Your Man quiz. I wasn't sure who it was gonna be, but when I received my answer... Yeah I am quite predictable, and hell if he was gay and he loved me, we'd be married today. I can't wait to see this movie May 30th!
Photobucket

OUT & ABOUT
I had friends visit from out of town (Vancouver, Canada), and wow. We met in Amsterdam March 2003. Its Friday, and yes, I can't wait to get a good night's rest. Monday night, I took them to dessert at Satura's Cafe (very yum), then off to swimming at the beach at Queen's beach where no one was around and the water quite warm. After that we went to Hula's (yes the gay bar), and proceeded to chat up a storm and drink until past 1AM. Tuesday, after a rough day at work, we had dinner at Blu Water Grill, well more like appetizers and the food didn't really seem that appetizing, so instead opted for comfort food and went to The Shack next door, where I feasted on chili-cheese fries and drank beer. Yes, BEER! I don't even drink, let alone beer! I had a pitcher of beer! We were playing darts as well. 3 rounds of darts and yes, no injuries ensued. Wednesday, we went to Germaine's Luau. I love that luau. Its like my 8th time there, and yes my husband was there. Thursday we had lunch at Assagios. Happy Hour, Dinner and our farewell at Dave & Busters. Monica was there as well at Dave & Busters. Its Friday. Good night.

Luau Picture (Who has more bars than Cingular? LOL)
LUAU 05072008

My Husband (In my dreams)
HUSBAND 05072008

Fire Dancer
FIRE 05072008

Video


Momo (Monica) and Me - Taken at Dave & Busters
MOMO AND MAX 05092008

COMMERCIALS
I rarely watch commercial nowadays with DVR and such, but sometimes a commercial just catches your eye, and I just can't help, but to laugh. Laugh. LAUGH. Here is my nomination for commercial of the year.


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: