Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Completely Random

Random - Part 1
So what is going on with me? Nothing much. This past weekend...the usual. Beach and surfing. I hiked up Koko Head on Saturday late afternoon for an extra workout. There were 2 things that really caught my eye and stood out...

Tennis Balls (dang, they're really round)
Photobucket

Awesome View (and they said the iPhone takes bad photos!)
HI 04282008

Random - Part 2
Hmmm... I am so bored at work. I paid my bills, balanced my checkbook, browsed multiple websites for things I probably won't buy, and yup... Its still before lunch. I have been web-window shopping. Maybe Sex and the City via iTunes? Damn Target for not shipping to Hawaii. I haven't decided what I want to treat myself for my birthday. I do have a wish list but they are things I don't really need. I am debating on a new surfboard, a new iMac (really unnecessary as my iBook G4 works fine), a pickup truck (a definite no need as well as my van works fine). I have decided on 2 tattoos though. One will be going on my back, the title of my blog (ima wo ikiru - Live in the Moment - in Kanji) and the 2nd will be going on my hip which is my name in Kanji.

Max
Photobucket
Live in the Moment
Photobucket

Random - Part 3
It pays to be nice. One of my former co-workers at my old mortgage company called me and told me that he has United Miles that are expiring, so guess what? He'll be transferring 15,000 United miles to my account. Sweet! Soon enough miles for a round the world trip! Speaking of miles, I crossed the 140K threshold! Enough for 2 tickets round trip to Australia. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi!

Random - Part 4
My pipeline is clearing out! I guess its a good time I am going on vacation.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: