Saturday, December 01, 2012

VideoTalk - Galician Style - O Lar de Toxos (Part II)

Yes, I am posting this blog at 0953 this morning, which is really quite amazing because I got home at 0600 this morning.  People don't believe me when I say I am unable to sleep in.  Even in a completely dark enclosed space, my body just wants to get up early in the morning and start #productivemode.

While going out here in Spain involves staying up really late - well, I actually left earlier than expected - or staying up really early, depending on how you access the situation.  This is actually my first time going out in Ferrol and I have to tell you - Yes, the city is small, but the spirit of gathering together, and partying until the wee hours of the morning (in some cases - afternoon) is not lost in translation - even in smaller cities.

For my non-Spanish friends, this video was taken at a restaurant at 0130 in the morningISH.


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: