Sunday, December 16, 2012

A little bit about Christmas...

Now living in Spain, a lot of people have been asking about Christmas in Hawaii. 

The scenery is a little different, but everything else is about the same.  
Friends - check.
Family - check.
Food - check.
Food (again) - double check.
Christmas tree - check.
Laughs, jokes and love - priceless.

This year, I will not be in Hawaii nor Spain, I'll be visiting my dad in California.

I truly do love Christmas - I've been blessed to have people who love me for me.  Sometimes, I get caught up with life and forget these very people I cherish very much.  Hawaii is quite far!  =P

Speaking of Christmas - let me share some of my favorite Christmas things...

Here are some blogs about my favorite holiday from last year.
Christmas Tree 2011 - CLICK HERE
Christmas Bash 2011 - CLICK HERE
Christmas Day 2011 - CLICK HERE

Christmas shopping is actually one of my favorite things to do.  While people completely hate the idea of being around people, traffic, etc., for me its one of my favorite events.  No, I don't spend a lot of money, but  its just looking around, finding the right present for the right person.  While I'll be forgoing a lot of shopping this year, sending out Christmas cards is something that I have not forgotten (and probably will never forget!)

Favorite Christmas Songs - EVER!
While my Christmas CD collection has grown the past years (Katherine McPhee, I have a couple of songs that I have to listen to every year.

Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you!

Britney Spears - My only wish

Katherine McPhee - What are you doing New Years eve?



Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: