Friday, August 24, 2012

TravelTalk - Ferrol, Spain (with layover in Paris)

Well, its pretty much official.

I have purchased my ticket for Spain.  Leaving on the 21st of September, with a layover in Paris for a week.

There is one last hurdle left...  I have to go to the Spanish Consulate in Miami to get my visa and have I have an appointment on Monday 8/27.  I put together all of the forms, but it will take 5 weeks (according to the form) and yup, I barely have 4 weeks.

In the process, I will be selling my stuff, I need to raise money for this trip, including buying an unlocked cell phone.

If anyone wants a Nintendo Wii, Apple Airport, Louis Vuitton wallet, triathlon clothes, and much more!

Also, I don't have school this upcoming week - so let me know when you are free to chat!  

I want to talk to all of you before I leave! 


Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: