Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Question time?!

Aloha readers...

My field school has started here in Antigua and its officially 1 more month before I head home.  I've been sorta of lagging on blogging (yes, I will be blogging about Quetzaltenango) but before that, I wanted to give you the opportunity to ask me anything about my travels...  It could be about anything really, food, culture, Guatemala, Ecuador, my pre-travels in the U.S, Paris, my daily life... etc?!

All questions POSTED in the COMMENTS section BELOW, will be answered in a blog next week Tuesday.

Miss you all very much and can't wait to hear from you...

Yes.. you can ask in English, Spanish, French, Pidgin or Tagalog!

P.S.  We are almost at the $1,000 mark!  http://cyclingforacure.info  Special thanks to Emralino family for their recent donation of $100!

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Did you go to Cuenca and look for vacation homes?

mariamesa said...

Thank you for greeting Aiden on his bday!! He loved listening to your singing. He kept making me play your message over and over again