Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Disneyworld...

Sheryll, Stitch and I

Spinning cups!
Yippie... Yup, I can't believe it, I'm at the happiest place on Earth!  Well, the biggest happiest place on Earth, earlier this year, I was fortunate to visit Disneyland Paris, and I've been to Disneyland before in Anaheim California.  Now I've gotten the chance to go to Disneyworld!

We were in Orlando for only a couple of days, well 2 and we spent most of one of our days at Disneyworld.  It was soo much fun, it wasn't very crowded and we got to ride most of the rides without much wait.

The food wasn't really the best food, but what can you expect...

This is the first time I've had the opportunity to take pictures with Disney characters, such as Stitch, Fairy Godmother, Donald Duck...

I was surprised at the entrance, its very similar to Disneyland Paris, even the food with the hot dogs, ice cream the castle and the layout of the castle.  Needless to say, it was still an awesome time!
Poli and I...



Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: