Sunday, June 19, 2011

46464 - Happy Birthday Edition

Wow... yup its my birthday again!

Can't believe another year has passed by.  I am just so thankful to have the opportunities that I have had and the friends and family to make me laugh, cry, and support all that I do.

2011 has been an awesome year so far!  School is going well, traveling and meeting up with friends and family around the world!

Speaking of traveling, I was so shocked to see how much I've traveled... 46464 is the amount of miles I've traveled this year, crazy - I KNOW!

Yes, I sat down and calculated all of my miles... lol and the year isn't over yet!

HNL>SFO>IAD>CDG>>>CDG>FRA>JFK>SFO>HNL

HNL>IAH>FRA>CDG>>>CDG>FRA>NRT>HNL

HNL>LAX

LAX>MCO>>>MCO>LAX

LAX>BWI

Big hugs from me to you.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: