Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where to go?!

The problem with traveling is that you can only be at one place at one time.

I want to experience new places (Iceland, Finland, Middle East, Bangladesh), yet there are so many places to re-visit and see old friends (Australia, New Zealand, Morocco, Portugal, all over the U.S., Nicaragua).

I am heading to Alaska in June 2010 for my 30th birthday.

I am now planning my travels for 2011.  I am thinking of heading to Australia and NZ to see visit some friends as well as head to Philippines to explore for a little bit.  I've only been to the main island of Philippines (Luzon), I think its time to go back and explore and check it out more.

Where to go?

Hmmmm... Maybe Nicaragua again, I barely scratched the surface on what that country has to offer.  I could see myself spending the summer there learning Spanish, surfing and just hanging out.

Just writing my thoughts, maybe my next travel destination will come to me... hopefully sooner than later...

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

alongcamepoli said...

couldn't agree with you more.