Friday, May 21, 2010

Aloha...

Hey Blogger world.

Long time no talk.

Weird thing is I haven't been really busy with anything just occupied with random things here and there.  School is now over and I can't believe I had a repeat of last semester, I worked very hard and just pleased that my hard work has been rewarded.

Now that school is over, its just getting back into shape, enjoying summer and doing things I haven't been able to do with school in session.

I am working again with my personal trainer, she's great, we are working out 1-2 times a week.  I have signed up for Bikram again, so I'll be going to class 2-3 times a week.  I was suppose to run this week, but decided to take a week off, which I shouldn't have because I leave for Alaska in 3 weeks (yikes), I guess I'll be running on the daily... o_O

I've been filling most of my time with my iPad, currently playing words with friends (with friends...), We Farm and Castle Craft.  On my Xbox 360, I decided to get the Blockbuster gaming pass for the summer and I am currently playing Final Fantasy XIII, L4D2, Dragon Age Origins: Awakening, Magic the Gathering (2nd expansion pack).

Besides that nothing much really, I decided to give away or sell most of my stuff, I have A LOT of stuff.  I need to clean my car (its been ages), and I can't wait to head out and surf...

3 months until I'm back to the daily grind with school.  Hopefully, this time around, I can get some scholarships!

PS. Call me or text me... I have unlimited mobile minutes and SMS now that I am with Boost Mobile.

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: