Monday, March 30, 2009

Lava Tubes

LAVA TUBES




Hiking in the Lava Tubes was an awesome experience. Its not for people who are scared of the dark or small spaces.

It was great to be underground and see the different texture types. Definitely something that has to be experienced in person as my camera (though a decent camera) cannot capture the ambiance and mood of the lava tubes.






At the end of the lava tube, it was really cool to be underground. We all decided to turn off our flashlights. You could hear the water dripping and my imagination just ran wild. I imagined a huge spider eating me whole. (creepy!) Fortunately there were no bugs!


Sorry for the photo layout. I normally embed them, but I've been trying the photo uploader via Blogger

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: