Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2009 Honolulu Triathlon

2009 HONOLULU TRIATHLON

Are you kidding me? Seriously?

My goal this year was to do a triathlon, you know just one of those things to remove from my bucket list.

I will be doing a triathlon in the future, but it will not be the 2009 Honolulu Triathlon.

We received news yesterday that the organizers have scheduled the event on a day when there are jellyfish.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SERIOUSLY? This isn't the 1st Annual Honolulu Triathlon.

This is seriously just a shame. There are people who travel from all points of the Earth to pour their heart and soul only to be informed that there will not be a swimming portion in the event this year.

Instead of the usual triathlon: swim, bike, run. This year's event will be a run, bike, run.

Consider me peeved.



Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

LOL, that is aweful - how retarded