Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Beyond Exhausted

BEYOND EXHAUSTED

I am just tired and sore and tired and sore and tired and sore.

Yesterday, our training group broke into two: ones that are running first and the other cycling first. I volunteered to run 1st since I like to run.

I am doing the 2009 Honolulu Triathlon Sprint (which is a shorter version of the full triathlon), with that said, everyone agreed since I just did the Honolulu Marathon that I should run with the group running the longer distance (the running group was further broken down into 2 groups - one training for the full triathlon and the other training for the Sprint Tri).

My running group took off quite quickly, I stayed behind (about 20 ft. behind), as I liked to run at my own pace (and start off slowly). 6.5 miles later (felt like 13.1 - but that's just me)... Time for cycling...

Cycling was grooling. I took all of my energy to keep up. Granted we were on trainers and basically like spinning class, but I didn't want to spin way slower than others.

Around 2000 training was completed, I was SOOOO happy I stopped by L&L and got a BBQ Chicken Musubi, which I inhaled before leaving the parking lot.

As soon as I got home, Epsom salt bath was started, and I started rolling my calves on the foam circle thing that I have and fortunately, I woke up this morning, just tired, not as sore as I expected to be...

Going to run my bike again tonight... arrgghh!

Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

alongcamepoli said...

you could DO it! speaking of yummy delights (L&L), i just started making spam musubis again :)