Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Safely home...

SAFELY HOME...
A little cold, a little jet-lagged, but other than that happy to be home and its been quite an exciting holiday. This is just a small kine preview. I'll be working on the website hopefully this weekend.

=========
9 Flights
6 New passport stamps
6 Buses
A Ferry
and an overnight train....

I'm still recovering as I only slept 3 hours last night.

A lot of "first time" from this trip...
...meeting my nephew
...in Portugal
...going to Africa
...surfing in another country
...surfing in a wet suit
...riding a camel

not to mention, catching my biggest wave ever...

9 flights
Photobucket

camel
Photobucket

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OMG, I love the camel!
I can't wait to see the rest of the pics

Mommica said...

Sweet! Got your post card!!! Thank you for thinking of me!