Sunday, November 09, 2014

WTF. PEOPLE. WTF. LADY GAGA CONCERT LISBON

WTF PEOPLE WTF.

I haven't been to a concert since Britney Spears, Las Vegas opening night, so I was really happy that Lady Gaga was going to be performing in Europe, so I bought tickets in February.

I thought I'd be easy to find someone to go with - APPARENTLY NOT.  I'm not even trying to sell the tickets, I just want someone to go with - seriously. 

Hang out with a friend - have an awesome time in Lisbon.

Nope  It's the day of the concert - it's past midnight here, and after asking maybe 30 people, all my FB friends, now my airbnb hosts here in Lisbon, none of them can go.

Even their friends can't go... Luis (my host), asked his friends TO GO TO A FREE CONCERT.

SOMEONE RESPONDED... BUT GUESS WHAT?!  HE CAN'T GO BECAUSE HE HAS TO TAKE HIS BF.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING BF. and 
EVEN IF I DID, I WOULD GO PLACES WITHOUT HIS ASS.  

This is probably why I always travel alone and why I'm fucking single.

Yeah, I think it's time to leave.  The moment, I can't find a friend to go with me to a free Lady Gaga concert - is the time I need to leave... 


FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS - I KNOW, BUT FUCK ME.




CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: