Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 


Thanksgiving this year is coming a little bit early and guess who is throwing a Thanksgiving dinner?

That'll be me yours truly.  Thanksgiving is a little early for me since I'm currently overseas.

Today I picked up my turkey.  It's actually kind of funny because here we use the word pavo to talk about money, which also means Turkey.

Compré un pavo por 30 pavos.  I bought a turkey for 30 turkeys (literal translation)... funny right?

During the holidays, I'm extra emo... I'm always kinda emo, but more so during the holidays.  I've gone to the grocery store probably 5 times the last 24 hours to get everything that I needed.

Outside there are people less fortunate asking for money.  It's crazy, what a small bit of change can bring to these people.  They are truly grateful for the little help - and for me that's what Thanksgiving is about being grateful and helping others.  

Special thanks to my friends who came special thank to my friends and family for being in my life. 










CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://goo.gl/0vks5e 
 Mahalo for reading. 
 Until next time.

No comments: