Sunday, June 22, 2014

My 34th Birthday (week).

Yup, I'm officially 34!

My birthday week has been so awesome!  Dinner with friends, tons of messages from friends and family around the world, I got to cook for a few friends here and also collect some goods for CASCO.

First - shopping!

Funny thing is I ended up not buying anything.  Yes, I'm really hard to shop for!


Next craving some American food...


Milk share, with onion rings, mozzarella sticks, chicken wings and jalopeno poppers... and a burger. YUM


Then off to dinner with a few friends... Then party until 6am.


Yup, besides that, throw a birthday party and catered it myself.

I love to cook and cooking for 17 people was super fun.

I should have taken more pictures - there were 3 appetizers, 3 main courses and 3 desserts.






Then party until 8am.


Ha ha, sounds like a great party!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: