Thursday, June 12, 2014

CASCO - Clothing Drive!

Aloha everyone! 

Sorry I've been M.I.A, but I've been volunteering at CASCO (Comité cidadán Anti-Sida da Coruna) as a part of my Master's Degree. I am writing because CASCO is need of basic things. I've recently donated a laptop to help the NGO with their daily tasks. 

CASCO is in need of Men's and Women's clothes - everything from T-shirts, pants, shoes, sock and underwear. These items do not have to be new... and while you might have reservations about donating used socks, I can honestly tell you if they do not have holes - they are better than what they currently have. 

In addition, CASCO needs basic things; such as coffee, milk, soap (hand, laundry, floor) and even that stuff that makes your clothes smell good - why? Well, at CASCO, we have a washer and we wash clothes. Think your clothes smell bad - imagine someone who doesn't have access to a washer. 

I am accepting goods on behalf of CASCO until June 22nd, if you're coming to San Juan here in A Coruña, stop by my flat! It's right in front of the ocean++ 

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/casco.comiteantisidadacoruna 
Blogger - http://cascocomite.blogspot.com.es/ 

If you've read this far, you know how passionate I am about helping NGOs. Please sort through your things for an hour or so to help those in need - and go enjoy the sun!



UPDATE:  Thanks Noelia for being the first person to donate!



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
 Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: